[Request] EMT64 Support for D2550

@Alif I think the 0x122 occurrences in OemItl15Callback is not the right place. I have compared the code shown in your first image with OemItl15Callback, they are not same. Did you extract all PE32 images to find 0x122?

@lvqier Sorry this was taken from the whole bios binary, not from the module. I did also see the OemInt15Callback module. And the code is simillar. Just the 0x122 is repeated in three graphs, with 2 being set. It’s late night now, I will send you more detailed pictures tomorrow morning. It would be very helpful if you have a look into the image still, and thanks

@lvqier Sorry for being lte but here is the image from the OEMInt15Callback module and the TE part of PEI module. Hope you can find out something…

Screenshot_20210507_174552.png

Screenshot_20210508_095615.png

@Alif Based on my experience, the 0x122 occurrences in the TE image is the right place. It is worth to make a try to nop out ‘or eax,2’ and ‘or eax,1’ that shown in you image.
Just like this:

WX20210508-235454@2x.png

Be careful with the verge of brick, good luck!

@lvqier Thanks a lot sir! Just in case it fails to enable x64, I will tell you again, other than that, I know how to deal with RSA and bricks. Thanks again!

I have same motherboard with you, and same problem. Could you share your modified BIOS? Thanks a lot

@linkslin00 I successfully unlocked 64 bits according to @lvqier 's method. But i can not upload attachments because of restrictions for new users. If you still need help,pls email me:[email protected]

@lvqier Thanks for your guidance. I finally solved a difficult problem that has troubled me for a long time