[Request] EVGA Z490 Dark Bios Unlocked

@seranidy - No worries, never a rush here and I’m always buried and behind anyway
Yes, if you have “Memory” tab/section, show me all contents inside, any all contents of any submenu inside there. Do this after you change the “Hide Item” option to make everything visible.

Any new developments? Is post #4 the most current?

@Mr_Fox - Post #4 or #49 is where we are at as of now with manual unlock, fixing (ie remove) broken stuff, hiding empty stuff etc.

Hello, Sorry for the lack of updates, all of this had completely flew past my head and I’ve just been using the final revision of the unlocked 1.07 bios you had created, I was wondering if you would be able to repeat the same steps for the new 1.09 bios version? Below I have linked it to make it easier to download. Thanks

http://cdn.evga.com/BIOS/Z490/E499_flashtool_109.zip

@seranidy - What BIOS/Post # here are you using, I’ll make edit like that one to 109

Using the bios from post 49, and it is working flawlessly

That’s good to know. I was waiting to hear. I will be glad to see the same with 1.09 since it has adjustable BAR. I have to RMA my board first. Only one of the BIOS positions is working correctly. The other two are having odd behavior and EVGA is going to swap it out.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Seems like new bios has some issues with memory training and getting stuck on post code 09, Have you run into this issue on 1.09? Even standard XMP gets stuck on 09 for a couple seconds and then it starts cycling again for a normal boot.

@seranidy @Mr_Fox @Sparky_s_Adventure - Here is 1.09 edited same as as BIOS from post #49 (Be sure to read my comments there if you are not familiar with this BIOS)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…733472824080928

Happy Holidays to you all, and I wish you and your families a Happy, Healthy & Safe New Year!!

Happy Holidays to you too, Thank you so much for your help!

@seranidy - Thanks, and you’re welcome! Hope you enjoy the new BIOS

Thank you very much. I will flash it later today when I get back home.

@Mr_Fox - You’re welcome! Let me know how it goes once you test, and thank you too!

So far everything seems to be working well. The two menu items that cause a freeze in the BIOS still do with v1.09. Other than that, no issues noted yet.

Tinyupload seems to be down. Could you please re-upload the unlocked 1.09 bios please?

Hello. Recently EVGA has released a beta BIOS for Rocket Lake support. If you find the chance, would you be willing to unlock it as well? I’d be happy to test it. Thank you for your time, and here is a link to download

https://[] www[.]evga.com/support/download/showdlinfo.aspx?id=17703&type=N&acctype=Beta%20BIOS&accversion=2.00%20Beta&part_number=131-CL-E499

Thanks for your work in unlocking the Z490 Dark bios. Can you please re-upload? I’d like to try it out too.

@LOST_N_BIOS Any chance you could reupload the z490 dark kingpin 1.09 unlocked bios?

@INEEDUNLOCKEDBIOSES :
Our Bios modding Guru Lost_N_BIOS hasn’t been online since January.

I hope that he is just taking a break and nothing sad or unfortunate has happened to him. He is a kind person and an overall great guy.