[Request] Lenovo M93p Nvme mod

Which chip(s) did you dump?

And which chip(s) did you flash with which file(s)?

I attempted a straight OEM 2022 BIOS update. But I clicked the EC update (unbeknownst to me the Tower motherboard has had no EC update since launch, so I was flashing the Thinkcentre Tiny EC). It hung and has not posted since. No beeps, nothing. The EC chip is 1MB, while most dumps I can find are 128KB. Iā€™ve tried various 4mb+8mb ā€˜ME cleanedā€™ images. Black screen, no beeps. The last one had all 3 images (Badcaps .net), and it tries a reboot as though it was resetting the ME or training the RAM, but still no POST. I have to believe the checksums arenā€™t lining up and the ME isnā€™t happy.

Just a warning not to skip dumping all 3 chips before attempting anything. Even a Lenovo BIOS update.

Well, Iā€™s still taken a dump after the brick. But if several images are already triedā€¦

Thereā€™s a reference tp EC firmware for tiny versus other formats here:
https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubleshooting-hardware-devices-and-electronics-theory/troubleshooting-desktop-motherboards-graphics-cards-and-pc-peripherals/bios-schematic-requests/80221-lenovo-thinkcentre-m93p-bios#post1692092