[Request] MSI Z77A GD55 bios mod to boot from NVMe

Hi all. I’m newbie here.
I have just mod the Bios of MSI Z77 GD55. The goal is to boot and install windows on NVMe.
I have followed the instruction of the forum, but it doesn’t work. :frowning:
The mod bios as attached (named MSI Z77A GD55 Bios NVME) and the original bios named E7751IMS
May be someone here can do a favor to help me check again the file?
I would like to thank you all in advance.

MSI Z77A GD55 Bios NVME.zip.rar (5.23 MB)

E7751IMS.rar (5.22 MB)

Doesnt work… as expected, this is a mod not a official solution so check part 4 of the guide.
The mod is correct and verified in the right bios volume.

Thanks for your help.
I just have a check part 4 of the guide and follow step by step carefully.
Now everything is perfect.
Appreciate you much.

Hi. I am also looking to add NVMe support to my mobo. What guide is it that you had to follow part4? And if you got it to work, would you mind sharing the file with me?

[HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Thank you so much. Will dig into it.

Fount this old thread looking for a solution to boot windows from a PCI-E to NVME adapter.I have the same MSI Z77A-GD55 board…
Is it “safe” for me to flash the modded bios that @WildriderVn linked in his post?
Already downloaded his archives and found that the original bios has extension .1B0 but the modded bios is a .zip.fd file…Should i rename and change extension to the modded one before flashing it?

Thank You in advance.

You’re asking me… but its his file (I only verified the mod action on the file), my guidance to him and his final report as successful.
So i do believe that its safe… as he did noticed his issue was with the flashing method, but he succeed.
The forum is not responsible by the files shared by users.
To notify a user, use @username