[Request] NVMe Boot support for Dell Precision T7500

Hello,
Can someone help with adding NVMe boot support to the Dell Precision T7500 firmware please. The latest firmware is A18 and it can be downloaded from here: https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05261455M/1/T7500A18.exe
Thank you!

This is an old Phoenix legacy bios and specific Dell, not possible using modern/regular know methods.
Stick with a good/fast 2.5" SSD or an SSD RAID0 if possible.

You may try to venture with this [Experimental] NVMe Option ROM - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS modules (PCI ROM, EFI and others) - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com) with a huge chance of fail/bricked system board…

Or maybe Clover method: NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum

My opinion only, you should wait for other users pov.

Many thanks for having a look.

I’m already using a SATA3 2.5" SSD as a boot disk via a Marvell 923x 2-lane PCIe 2.0 to SATA3 adapter card, so I was exploring the NVMe boot route via a BIOS mod, to hopefully avoid having to resort to Clover & co…

PS. I’m not sure if it helps in any way in terms of a potential NVMe mod, but I came across this thread documenting how to mod the microcode of a T3500/T7500 BIOS, so I thought I should mention it just in case: Dell T3500 bios microcode mod writeup

I cant remember all specific model machine threads so… but yes, you found something that can help you since it also mentions your model, but im afraid it only concerns cpu mcodes update and not managing bios modules, but go ahead a take a good reading on it.
All the best and good luck.