[Request] NVMe mod ASUS ROG RAMPAGE 3 GENE BIOS

hi guys, I need help for bios mod for my old asus motherboard (ASUS ROG RAMPAGE 3 GENE), i need the bios with nvme module, so my old MB can boot with nvme, many thanks

bios source : RAMPAGE III GENE - Support

nvme module:

please help

Edit by Fernando: Thread title customized

@yang2x
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
Since the required insertion of the NVMe module into the BIOS is very easy even for BIOS modding newbies, I recommend to try it yourself according to >this< Guide. If you are unsure regarding the success, you can attach the original and your modded BIOS. Then someone will do a look into them and evaluate your work.
Edit: After having read MeatWar’s reply I have realized, that your old ASUS mainboard has a non-UEFI BIOS. So the Guide, which had been linked by me, doesn’t work with your system.
I am sorry for my misleading advice.

Good luck!

This is a Legacy AMI8 Core bios, follow the links provided

[Request] GA-X58A-UD5 Rev 2.0 mod for NVMe - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Requests - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

1 Like

thank you, I will try

hello thank you, will check there

By the way - the easiest method to be able to boot off an NVMe SSD with an old mainboard like yours is to buy a Samsung 950 Pro SSD and to connect it via PCIe>M.2 adapter to a PCIe slot. Since this NVMe SSD has an NVMe Option ROM in-the-box, there is no need to modify the mainboard BIOS.