[Request] NVMe mod needed for Gigabyte H61M-S2P-B3 rev. 1.0

Hello, I need a bios mod for the Gigabyte H61M-S2P-B3 rev. 1.0 motherboard to add support for an NVMe boot device on th F6 bios version.

current bios version is F2 but i wanted to upgrade the bios to the latest F6 version in the process.
F6 bios download link:
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-h61m-s2p-b3_f6.exe?v=412cd1546c3293a9add3489f761f5dbe

I have an M.2 NVMe drive installed on a PCIe card which is installed on the PCIe 16X motherboard slot, which i can’t select it as a boot device on the current bios version to install Windows 10 on it.

I would realy appreciate your help wtih the modded bios and let me know if you need more information. Thx

@Fawzy
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
I am sorry for the confusion. Your post has been moved by MeatWar into >this< already existing thread, because he thought, that your linked BIOS is an AMI UEFI one, but it isn’t. The latest BIOS F6 for your mainboard is an old Award non-UEFI one.
Here is its content:

To be able to help you we need the HardwareIDs of the NVMe Controller, which is within the NVMe SSD. Then we can try to help you to get an NVMe Option ROM, which has been customized according to >this< thread, inserted into the BIOS.
Good luck!

@MeatWar JFYI
Since the movement of Fawzy’s request doesn’t make sense for the user, I have re-opened this original thread.

1 Like

@Fernando
Thank you for the reply and for reopening the thread.
Can you let me know how to get the Hardware IDs of the NVMe Controller If it’s not too much to ask, and can i identify the Hardware IDs without a working system.
Thx

I’m sorry Fawzy, was my mistake as i thought it was an UEFi bios.

@MeatWar
No worries! :smiling_face:

@Fawzy
If the manufacturer and the model of your NVMe SSD is well-known, you may not need a running OS.
Otherwise run the Device Manager, expand the “Storage Controllers” section, right-click onto the listed NVMe Controller and choose the options “Properties” > “Details” > “Property” > “HardwareIDs”, but this will only work with an SSD, which is connected while any Windows OS is running.

@Fernando
Here are pictures of the Micron 2450 SSD and the Phison controller.

Model: MTFDKBA256TFK
PN: MTFDKBA256TFK-1BC1AABGA
EUI-64: 00A0750138226098
Firmware Version: V5MA010
PSID: 780DA661-2F34-DCEE-85F8-8597F56DCBBD

Phison: PS5019-E19-35-CE2212E-TFYC98 001CC

Let me know if that has what we’re looking for or not.
Thanks

The details about the Micron SSD don’t help, we need to know the HardwareIDs of the SSD’s on-board Phison NVMe Controller.