[Request] NVMe Support for GA-H110TN-GSM PLUS (rev. 1.0)

hello everyone, hoping you are well, could you help me with nvme support for this mini itx board, I bought it thinking it was a normal board but it uses a special power supply, or you can connect a laptop cable to it (which I did) but I can’t power sata drives or anything, it only has one pci express port and two mini pci ports. So I bought the respective adapters for both things but I can’t get Windows to boot and when I try to modify the bios, it gives me a file with an error. I’m new to this modification world. Could you please send me the file or any solution?

MINI PCI ADAPTER

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

• Mini-PCIe Dual Purpose Slot for mSATA SSD Support

If the MPCIE1 work… that i doubt it. If not, then buy an adapter for the PCIe x4 slot
Anyway, seems that the latest bios doesnt have NVMe module on it, follow the guide and do the mod.

You should have bought the other variant of this model like the CM

Yes I bought both mini pci adapter and pci express adapter. At first try I tried installing windows and it detects both of the adapters, at least I saw that when the Windows tool ask me where to install the files. Ok I will try the nvme mod.

UPDATE (SOLVED)
I could use the adapter, but you have to follow the steps in: Flashing Gigabyte while avoiding "Invalid BIOS image"