[REQUEST] Please help me do an nvme mod the Asus H81m-C bios

I tried and failed to understand how to deal with .CAP bios files, could someone help guide me or mod this bios for me? thanks.
https://www.asus.com/id/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/Others/H81MC/HelpDesk_BIOS/

CAP is Asus secure header… depending on overall operations (mod/flash), mods can be done or not in CAP files or extracted bios image without CAPSULE.
Motherboards without USB BFB cant use CAP mods.
For reading: [Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)
Explain your mod intentions on the mod needed.

I want to be able to boot off of an nvme drive
And yeah I did try, got as far as this

Seems that you dont like to read or skipped important details, read it again (the 2 guides) and do not skip any detail, thats what kills a man…
[HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)
The error you got its correct, because it seems you didnt pay attention to what i wrote about Asus bios.

*A current backup/dump of the system bios is a MUST for recover methods and risks of fail flash, that can break the system, as is all over the forum written.