Request to modify bios for Asus P5E3Deluxe board

Hello
I have a request to the esteemed forum users, I have an old Asus P5E3Deluxe board, I installed a PCI-e adapter with an NVMe SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP drive in it, Windows 10 sees the drive but I can’t boot Windows from it (bios does not see the drive)
Since I can’t do it myself, I’m asking for a file with the 1502 bios modification here.
So that I can install Windows 10 on it and boot the computer from it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Search results for ‘P5E3’ - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

EDIT: You may not find a bios ready to flash but there is similar users with same board and guidance to do it yourself, besides the regular guides, choice is yours wait for it or start working on it:
[Experimental] NVMe Option ROM - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS modules (PCI ROM, EFI and others) - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Using this method you will not find a bios mod ready to flash as it depends on the NVMe disk/controller of each user, so its an edited Oprom with a specific HW ID.
Thas why you cant find one ready.
These are not modern UEFI bioses for regular NVMe DXE module insertion.

I searched but did not find a topic that would offer a modified bios there are several topics but they talk about RAID for SATA SSD and the method by clover-EFI

Hello, I managed to make a bios mod by adding NvmeOpRom with the MMTool 3.22 tool and upload it. my NVMe drive SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP started to be visible in the bios as an IDE device: NVME(1:0:0:1) but when I try to install Win10 Pro using a standard flash drive created for win 10 installation, I get the information: Windows Setup Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer’s hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure that the disk’s controller is enabled in the
computer’s BIOS menu. anyone help?

Hello @kodziu1,

There is a section about installing Windows 10/11 in this guide.

Good luck,