[Request] Unlock Advanced menu Insyde bios

Anybody know what’s the item that I need to find to enable the advanced menu? I thought should I disable “CFG Lock” but I don’t see any changes inside the bios menu.

I attach modded vars and ifrextract output.

Bios.zip (384.6 KB)

Hi. Attach your BIOS. Get help better.

Sure! The notebook is a Clevo NH58HKQ.

x64_All_regions_15.0.10.1447.bin.zip (6.9 MB)

Share some photos of the currently visible menu. let me know.

I share a screenshoot:

Hi. You should take a screenshot of what’s inside the setup utility

It’s enought?

Thats really a nice screenshot…the helper will enjoy it…im sure it goes right to his needs.
Really??? What about the ADVANCED MENU boy??? Unbelievable…
“Anybody know what’s the item that I need to find to enable the advanced menu?”

Hey. The premium menu is right before your eyes.
It may be a simplified version, if so flash the mod. tell me the result.

I expressed myself wrong, I need to unlock the bios with the advanced setup options available, something like this:

I know that was changed VarOffset - 0x212 from 00 to 01. The variable is in a store named “Setup”, but in my case didn’t worked…

What did you chandeg? I flashed it but menu is always the same:

Confirm again. Have you refreshed the mod I released. Based on past experience, it should unlock most menus. Because this BIOS is nothing special.

I flashed with the flasher from Clevo’s bios archive replacing your rom. If you have a modded vars.txt I can use H2OUVE to apply changes.

Blockquote If you have a modded vars.txt I can use H2OUVE to apply changes.

here I don’t think that modifying variables in this BIOS can make the menu display. Like those things you’ve tried.

Blockquote I flashed with the flasher from Clevo’s bios archive replacing your rom

Did not refresh correctly? Try again, just run flash. bat!
flash.zip (7.3 MB)

Great, this flasher did the trick! Can you tell me what’s the item that you enabled?

Hi. I changed Suppress If to use hxd (any hex editor). You will know if you have checked my files.