[Request] Unlocked Acer Predator PH315-53-74N8 BIOS

Good morning, a youtube channel recommended you, if you could help me I have a note PH315-53-75N8 with the bios blocked and I need to activate the advanced mode to activate the xmp could you help me sorry if I posted in the wrong place

Use the tool but with the config file for PH315-53 from my repo.
GitHub - Maxinator500/SREP-Patches

HI. I kindly ask if it is possible to unlock the Acer predator helios neo 16. phn16-71-98al thanks

Hello. It is possible. A config file will be uploaded tomorrow. Will let you know when it’s available.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply. so will you publish it tomorrow on the GitHub page? because I’m not very familiar with this forum and I don’t know if I’ll find your communication… if you can, we can talk via email… or other channels? Thank you so much

I will publish it on GH page.

Just save bookmarks of pages.

You can provide me your email address via forum messaging system.

1 Like

Thank you again for your availability… here is my email: [email protected]
very kind… have a nice evening

i wondering something phn16-71 not yet that mean wait next update?
Does this mean the patch is available but not tested to work?

The patch shoud work. It’s different from the non-Neo one by little.

1 Like

Hi @Sweet_Kitten , I have acer predator ph315-53 i7 10870h, will this mod work for this bios
I have seen post for i7 10750h. so a bit confused

i access bios undervolt unlock save but throttlestop under volt is not working

Intel locked direct undervolt since 12th gen. You can try callibrating AC loadline from Power & Perfomance - CPU Power Management Control - CPU VR Settings - Core/IA VR Settings.
AC Loadline is very safe.
I recommend using Geekbench 5 to test uv results. Start from current loadline value. Lower the value until geekbench shows a decrease in performance, then stop.

I did not specify the solution depends on cpu. It’s not.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying @Sweet_Kitten