[Request] Unlocked InsydeH2O BIOS

It’s exclusive and not active until a certain setting is enabled.

You may not touch the QuestionID. And a thing in the red box is the ID of text for description. Description is a help information that appears in the field on the right when you select a setting. Leave it the same if you’re in doubdt because nothing else matters but GUID and FormID.

That’s not all the changes you need to make. Better compare modules in HEX editor.

I’m sorry to bother you again.

Compare the bios you modified. I don’t quite understand a few modifications. I hope you can explain them. Thank you very much.

I know why it need to add 22. But I don’t know what 73 and 6F mean. Or what does the pink box represent?

Another question

Are all 00 in front of the red box empty bytes? So I can delete part of it and increase it to other places, so as to keep the file length unchanged.
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot!

The pink box represents length. In UEFI there are two places to define length for each Form Set, while in EFI BIOS type there is only one. I suppose UEFI has a hidden functionality for this but I haven’t seen Insyde to use it yet.

Exactly.

The pink box represents length. In UEFI there are two places to define length for each Form Set, while in EFI BIOS type there is only one. I suppose UEFI has a hidden functionality for this but I haven’t seen Insyde to use it yet.

Exactly.

I’m trying to change only 6F to 85, not 73. Then translate the result of setuputility.ffs, which is the same as the result of changing 6F to 85 & 73 to 89,at the same time. Does it mean that 73 does not have to be modified? I’m not sure if this is correct.

It doesn’t.
Listen. IFR Extractor is just a program that is in no way affiliated with the BIOS manufacturer. It has a different way of working. You may think that all your changes are correct, because the output of this program may not reflect some errors made when changing the table. But when you eventually move on to flashing, only then will you be able to see the real result of your modifications. You might get lucky and get a working BIOS, or you might get a black screen.
Just like here: [Request] Unlocked Framework Laptop Bios

It doesn’t.
Listen. IFR Extractor is just a program that is in no way affiliated with the BIOS manufacturer. It has a different way of working. You may think that all your changes are correct, because the output of this program may not reflect some errors made when changing the table. But when you eventually move on to flashing, only then will you be able to see the real result of your modifications. You might get lucky and get a working BIOS, or you might get a black screen.
Just like here: [Request] Unlocked Framework Laptop Bios

Thanks for your patient answer.