[Request] Unlocking HP Envy x360 Laptop BIOS

I had to save a link to those drivers for my laptop because if i lose that link idk if ill find it again lol. Hp’s website auto detection only works to an extent. If you arent sure about something else lmk i may not be good at bios modding but other than that im pretty capable of helping.

@DragonMaster95
Try another one.

It says the file is no longer available, can you send it again. @Sweet_Kitten

@DragonMaster95
And another one.

Alright i got it this time. ill test it now

Sorry it didnt work. The direct bios option is blocked out, do you want me to try the usb option or anything else?

unknown.png

I do see the progress in it. The flashing utility determined that the signature does not match BIOS, so my next goal would be to bypass that.

No.

Alright well good luck with it, if there is anything, more info i can send lmk. By the way what tools are you using to edit the bios version on this test bios? Just wondering if its a better tool then what i have been using.

I changed BIOS version value using hex editor, and used AMIUCP to replace the BIOS inside executable file.

@DragonMaster95
This?

Sadly it doesnt work, but different error than last time. @Sweet_Kitten

unknown.png

@DragonMaster95
This?

Gives the same error. @Sweet_Kitten

Also i noticed all of the versions u have sent me have a slightly lower file size than the ones hp made. Urs are 11.8mb and theres are 13.4. Idk if u noticed it or if it matters at all but just something i noticed

I noticed that too. But this is how AMIUCP works. It looks like the 2011 version I’m using doesn’t work on newer bios. I will keep trying.

Heres the 2 things i use. the uefi tool seems widely used here so u probably have that, but this other one might help u out

tools.zip (10.1 MB)

@DragonMaster95
This?

Same error once again @Sweet_Kitten

This errore occurs after you press next for the first time?

Same Error as this one, it happens just after i click next for the first time

unknown.png