[Request] Update CPU Microcodes for MSI 970 Gaming (7693)

I have already modified the stock BIOS to add NVMe support using MMTool but ran into errors when trying to use UBU tool update cpu microcodes. It seems that UBU cannot update AMD codes for AMI Aptio 4 yet.

My request is to have assistance with the microcode update. Below I have provided the stock BIOS for reference and the one with the nvme support I need finished.

7693vM4.zip (4.14 MB)

7693vM4-modded.zip (4.14 MB)

@devkinetic - Here you go
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…427503410230521

Hello,

could any of you reupload the BIOS with modded microcodes? The link provided by @Lost_N_BIOS seems to be broken.
Also, @devkinetic can you confirm the modded BIOS worked fine afterwards?

Thanks in advance

Some users r not active anymore… private sharing links r not recoverable, Lost has been away since January.
U can try reach other users using @username or post a request in the appropriate section.

I can confirm the modified bios worked. I should also still have a copy of the file somewhere on a disconnected drive. If someone wants it, please let me know and I will dig it up.

@riseofapocalypse Dug into my old hard drive, it was nowhere to be found. I ended up rebuilding the BIOS from scratch and uploaded it to this other topic [OFFER] MSI 970 Gaming MS-7693 V22.4 (NVME + Micro Codes).