[REQUEST] Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop (2019) BIOS Unlock

sendspace.com/file/frlt5w this is vars file hard to understand what the data stored here. i trying to investigate this
sendspace.com/file/52yk94 this is bios backup.

@yuuraasiik
This is BIOS mod for you: yuuraasiik.zip.

Hello, even though the post is old, I hope someone can help me.
I own a Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop 2019 (i7-9750H - RTX 2060) and I would like to unlock the BIOS.
I am attaching the BIOS backup and variables as requested in the previous answers.

Backup: Download results20.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Variables: Download vars.txt from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

@Sweet_Kitten

Is there anyone who can help me?

Dear Sweet_Kitten

Could you help to unlock BIOS in Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop 2019 Gen3 (i7-9750H, RTX 2060).
Here is link to backup of the current BIOS and file with UEFI variables for my laptop.

Thanks in advance!

phaeton.zip

Thanks a million, Sweet_Kitten! Youā€™re awesome! Good luck!

Dear Sweet_Kitten
Can you help ulock bios on my Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop Rtx 2060 and i7-9750h
Vars:Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!
result20:Download results20.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Kirusha24.zip

Dear Sweet_Kitten
Can you help unlock bios on my Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop Rtx 2060 and i7-9750h
Vars: Download vars.txt from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
result20: Download results20.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thank you very much, you are the only one who can help.Advanced menu added but i cant change tdp(

Pirlas.zip

Thanks so much, Iā€™ll try it now!

1 Like

Hello, I have flashed your BIOS mod and I do not have a backup. I donā€™t know if all is lost. It asks me for the BIOS password, if you can give me the password I would appreciate it. Please, Iā€™m desperate. I enter the password that I had and it tells me that it is invalid. I donā€™t have the backup. Please. Thank you.
If you can tell me anything by private message

Does anyone have a backup of the BIOS, clean or without a password, or is there a way to recover the BIOS? I flashed the BIOS of the user Pirlas, and it asks me for a password, but it is not mine, please, I need help. Right now I have a brickā€¦

At least with the F12 boot I was able to enter Windows from the veracrypt recovery disk. But the backup I have made now and the vars.txt correspond to those of the user Pirlas. So I canā€™t enter the BIOS because I donā€™t know the passwordā€¦I donā€™t know if there is any way to reset it.

SOLUTION
with H2OUVE
SystemSupervisorPW

minus string from hexadecimal

And thatā€™s why everyone sent their own data instead of downloading someone elseā€™s bios.

Furthermore, each laptop has different data, even if you unlock the bios you may encounter different problems

1 Like

Hi can you help me please!
i need to unlock advanced menu
Xioami Mi Gaming I7 9750h and 1660ti
Thanks >3
BIOS XMGCF5R0P0504