Rom bios denied-error gigabyte motherboard

Good people, I have a problem that has taken me days and I still can’t find the error and solution to the problem.
My motherboard is an Aorus B450 Elite V2, I have done a CMOS erase and nothing. The error is this, ROM IMAGE has denied or doesnt found.

Try it @ your own risk, ensure that you have SPI backup for safe keeping.
This is AMD chipset not Intel so if anything fails CH341A is the only option for flash or recover, as there is no Dual bios or USB Q-Flash Plus if not mistaken, good luck.

Yeah but i have a question, if i flash with amd data, if my motherboard was gigabyte, is compatible this flash?

Not sure what you mean with “AMD data”…
Usually the Gigabyte bios security will react to tampered bios files… as you already noticed, so it should do the same with any data unknow to it.
Just for your info, i do not have or had this motherboard model.

My motherboard have Q-Flash, It has the latest bios version but corrupted, and when I want to flash it, it tells me that the bios version is not valid or that it does not read it. It is an Aorus B450 Elite V2, Gigabyte does not help, if you can help me I would appreciate it.

Explain yourself regarding “AMD data”
The specs indicates “Q-Flash” support… but its not USB Q-Flash Plus neither i see any button for it

How to Update Your BIOS Part 2: Q-Flash and BIOS Recovery (aorus.com)

Filename: B450AEV2.65a or B450AEV2.ROM

Optional: Set bios to leagcy mode, with a Bootable USB FAT32 and the content of the update file mb_bios_b450-aorus-elite-v2_f65a.zip and flash with EFIFLASH.

hello, I have a similar motherboard, I have a b450 aorus m, and I had an error “bios version is not valid”, what I did was: I downloaded the older bios and flashed with Efiflash_v0.87_DOS_Mod.zip
Steps:
Make freedos
put your bios on flash and efiflash on the flash(rename to efiflash to easy type in freedos)
enable csm and boot from usb
efiflash “biosname” "/x
exm efiflash bios.rom /x
and it flashed my bios and now work just fine.