[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

can someone please share

EN_WIN7_x64_2002_FOR_AMD_RYZEN.ESD

as it seems no longer available to download,
only if it still applies and is useful, thanks!

I prepair to upload a new one with latest driver.

4 Likes

@canonkong, thank you very much for that;
also big thanks to @PatrickK his image worked very well here now installed it on Laptop also, pleased!

Just curious, how long do you plan to maintain driver pack for modern amd chips?

And what are the chances that new chips will also work?
Suppose that Ryzen 8xxx will work nicely on x670.

Nice to hear, you are welcome.

1 Like

I think I will maintain driver pack for modern amd chips untill out of my ability.
Ryzen 8000 still can work on win7.

5 Likes

Hi there,

First off thank you so much for all your work. I got most of the drivers on my Asus ROG Crosshair Extreme VIII Motherboard working but the 10Gb Marvel Ethernet driver is complaining about a missing line in the INF ?

it seems to detect it as the right device but the driver won’t take, HW ID is as follows
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&SUBSYS_87F51043&REV_03
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&SUBSYS_87F51043
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&CC_0200

I had similar issues with an ROG Crosshair Extreme VIII Claiming there wasn’t enough resources for the Nvidia driver to run properly, it turned out to be resolved with a BIOS update that wasn’t available till recently. maybe check into the bios version ?

Try this one:https://disk.yandex.ru/d/z2PdrT8997fNDQ

Almost, it complains about it being an unsigned driver but it will take it and at least name it correctly. It does allow me to set the driver settings but it is still reporting an error and Still won’t work though.

Try this one:https://disk.yandex.ru/d/UUQ5rR220Jqj1Q
The old one forget to remove the ID check.

I’m still getting the same errors, of it asking me to install an unsigned device driver, it being unable to start it and/or that error The Required line was not found in the INF.

Note: I am fairly certain that I do have SHA-2 Code signing support update included with this OS as without it nothing would install properly including the NVIDIA drivers.

running unsigned drivers shouldn’t be a problem on this system either as if they were my Xbox360 wireless adapter with hacked Chinese drivers wouldn’t work.

Sorry I’m not sure why it’s not working.

Uninstall the old driver first. Try to install it use disable signature check mode.

Sorry about the late reply, I wanted to make sure I thoroughly tested it out before getting back to you. I did edit the BCD, and disable signature checking. when manually trying to install using computer management it still gives me an error about a signature. upon selecting “Install anyway” it will install the driver but refuse to start the driver even after reboot. it still gives me the same error 31 message as I posted above.

I believe it is a Marvel AQtion AQC113CS chipset Ethernet controller for this motherboard.

also is there any possibility of a Thunderbolt 4 Functionality? it doesn’t seem like there is a lot of difference between thunderbolt 3 and 4, the both run at the same speed and with the exception of higher base system requirements and a wider bus and allowing more devices there doesn’t seem to be much difference? is there any possibility of modding a thunderbolt 3 driver to work on a thunderbolt 4 device ?

I don’t have aqc113 and TB4. I think we need to test the mod drivers.

I did test the modded drivers you provided they still do not work at this time. Seems windows is unable to load files for them Error 31

going to be around for a while so I’ll happily test anything you send my way.

Please test this driver:https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Zfz8A9Cg9spQiw

Nope, Still missing the required line in the INF Both Mod 1 and Mod 2. I did run the Registry Key before attempting to install the Drivers.

I think the system has the residual registry affects the normal installation of the driver.
Can you test the driver use this install image :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtTpD7JSBIarhJsDr2mj9qvEdTFqYQ?e=yDayfg

Hello!

I tryed to install win7 different ways (p2 mouse, driver integrate different ways) but some cases i hit the driver missing at begining of install or error missing or corrupted file.

So, i was wandering if it’s doable … is what i am asking
My system:
MB: A520M K Gigabyte
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600G
Video card: Sapphire R9 380 2gb dual-x
RAM: 2x8 gb 3200 ddr4 corsair vengeance lpx