[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

I’m still getting the same errors, of it asking me to install an unsigned device driver, it being unable to start it and/or that error The Required line was not found in the INF.

Note: I am fairly certain that I do have SHA-2 Code signing support update included with this OS as without it nothing would install properly including the NVIDIA drivers.

running unsigned drivers shouldn’t be a problem on this system either as if they were my Xbox360 wireless adapter with hacked Chinese drivers wouldn’t work.

Sorry I’m not sure why it’s not working.

Uninstall the old driver first. Try to install it use disable signature check mode.

Sorry about the late reply, I wanted to make sure I thoroughly tested it out before getting back to you. I did edit the BCD, and disable signature checking. when manually trying to install using computer management it still gives me an error about a signature. upon selecting “Install anyway” it will install the driver but refuse to start the driver even after reboot. it still gives me the same error 31 message as I posted above.

I believe it is a Marvel AQtion AQC113CS chipset Ethernet controller for this motherboard.

also is there any possibility of a Thunderbolt 4 Functionality? it doesn’t seem like there is a lot of difference between thunderbolt 3 and 4, the both run at the same speed and with the exception of higher base system requirements and a wider bus and allowing more devices there doesn’t seem to be much difference? is there any possibility of modding a thunderbolt 3 driver to work on a thunderbolt 4 device ?

I don’t have aqc113 and TB4. I think we need to test the mod drivers.

I did test the modded drivers you provided they still do not work at this time. Seems windows is unable to load files for them Error 31

going to be around for a while so I’ll happily test anything you send my way.

Please test this driver:https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Zfz8A9Cg9spQiw

Nope, Still missing the required line in the INF Both Mod 1 and Mod 2. I did run the Registry Key before attempting to install the Drivers.

I think the system has the residual registry affects the normal installation of the driver.
Can you test the driver use this install image :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtTpD7JSBIarhJsDr2mj9qvEdTFqYQ?e=yDayfg

Hello!

I tryed to install win7 different ways (p2 mouse, driver integrate different ways) but some cases i hit the driver missing at begining of install or error missing or corrupted file.

So, i was wandering if it’s doable … is what i am asking
My system:
MB: A520M K Gigabyte
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600G
Video card: Sapphire R9 380 2gb dual-x
RAM: 2x8 gb 3200 ddr4 corsair vengeance lpx

@canonkong MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI DDR4 has BSOD but works fine when ACPI file is inserted.

MSI MPG Z790I Edge WIFI installs Windows 7 very well without ACPI files!

MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WIFI reports ALC4080 error among 28 version drivers No errors were seen in previous versions.

The system need update some patches to support the driver.

1 Like

Try the new driver, it’s already update.

Hello,

I am at an begginer-amateur lvl with this stuff so… by system u mean windows7 and by patches u mean adding to the iso some packs?

How do i add and what should i add?

I want to make a clean install from usb if possible.

Sorry in advance for my lack of know how :expressionless:

Use this tool:
UpdatePack7R2 - simplix.info
https://blog.simplix.info/update7/#history

Hi, I have an ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus WIFI II with Ry 9 5900X and there are some issues with the boot logo. I have integrated the drivers to a clear install.wim with DISM, then applied the simplix update pack. After the initial installation everything seems fine but sometimes the system freezes on the win logo. 1-2 resets usually help, sometimes it goes as far as 5 resets and then it launches as if nothing happened. There are two devices in the device manager which could not get a driver (MTK Bluetooth & WiFi 6) but they were disabled there manually and that seemed to make these crashes more rare. However, this still happens from time to time. CSM is enabled, mode set to “UEFI Only”. Resizable BAR is disabled (I’m not even sure whether ASUS allows turning it on when CSM is on). Right now I have my system installed on an NVMe, but a regular SATA SSD had the same issue. No other systems are installed at the moment, the drive was clear (with SATA there also was Win10 with its boot loader OS selection which seemed to crash on the boot logo every single time I restarted 10 to log into 7 without turning the PC off completely and waiting a few seconds). Any ideas how to get rid of this? The drivers I am using are the ones labeled “AMD official USB driver modified version”.

Enable CSM.
Resizable BAR and above 4G need disabled.
When you use simplix update, do not use its usb driver.

2 Likes

Getting rid of universal usb driver from simplix pack seemed to help, thank you.

@canonkong

Which of the motherboard manufacturers do not require the modified acpi.sys file to use with the 7000 series AMD processors. I know you have mentioned MSI in the past, are there any other brands that only require your modified drivers to work?

None. Other mainboards needs mod acpi.sys or mod bios to aviod A5 BSOD. MOD drivers can work on all brands.

1 Like

OK, Thanks.
My 3900X is currently on a MSI motherboard (which I like a lot), but MSI has been having some challenges with the bios on a lot of their AM5 boards. So, I guess I’ll wait a while till the MSI bios stabilize some more. I know others have said it throughout the forum, but without your hard work and dedication, none of this would be possible. Thank you so much for allowing us to use Windows 7 on the latest hardware.