[SOLVED] Help with unlocking Insyde Bios

Re-read my post. I explained what I had to do the finally unlock the advanced menu.

I followed the guide here until the last section where you modify A01ODMDxe

That’s where I had to deviate from the guide, otherwise the menu failed to show up like you’re currently seeing.

If you’ve made it this far, you’re literally one or 2 hex values away from unlocking the advanced menu!

1 Like

Hi~ o( ̄▽ ̄)ブ, upload the BIOS dump, so that we can get help faster.

Sorry i’ve reached the maximum number of replies a new user can create.
Here’s the bios dump :

Hi Alonso my hex knowledge is 0 so im stopped there

Sorry for pestering but seems that just one step left (so not too difficult) but i dont have any hex knowledge so cannot continue…no kind soul that can help me ?
Thanks a lot ! @Alonso @Sweet_Kitten

The most difficult one left.

There’s no UEFITool for Android, so I can not help.

I see , you are on Android now ?

And past 8 month, either.

Don’t think I’m arrogant but I’m referring to a few posts above where I was told: If you’ve made it this far, you’re literally one or 2 hex values away from unlocking the advanced menu! That’s why i wrote: just one step left

"To disable both “Bios Lock’’ and “Flash Protection Range Registers”, go to the folder H2OUVE, click “GET VARS.bat”, this will give you the vars of your Bios. Open “vars.txt” and search for “PchSetup”, now look the variables that enable Bios Lock and Flash Protection Range Registers, in my case 1C and 683 respectively, you will be able to identify them by seeing the value next to “VarStoreInfo (VarOffset/VarName):” Now go to 1C and 683 and replace the 01 with 00, not done yet tho. Just in case, copy the GUID down below “PchSetup” , in my case “4570B7F1-ADE8-4943-8DC3-406472842384”, and as we did it before replace the 1C and 683 values of 01 with a 00. "

I do not understand where to find the correct 01. Any help?

Inside the vars.txt file. The 4th column for byte 683 and the 13th column for 1C.

sorry but i was told that you could help me with this problem i have a PH315-53-75N8 acer note with the bios blocked to unlock and activate advanced and activate xmp i looked on a youtube channel i would like to know if you could help me i apologize for posting here but i couldn’t find any other way.