[Tool][Experimental][WIP] UniversalFormBrowser

What tool are you using?
The unlocker or this one(now removed for bugs)

does anyone have the link to test it on my old hp2072la laptop?

It didn’t work on Lenovo g585 sadly I think it’s because my bios don’t have amd overclocking options i got only boot manager option but on my brother Lenovo IdeaPad 5 it worked he got amd cbs,… and other options I think it’s impossible to overclock change fan speed on my bios I tried gnu resque it works but how I said I don’t have fan control or overclocking options on my bios there was no overclock, fan control,ram configure options on IFR extractor :frowning:

Wait, you got only BootManager and not device manager?
If yes this is a Bug, if Device Manager was empty instead, mean that will not work

So there is no way to make it work?
How I said I got only in Boot Manager Menu to pick boot device and there was no device manager or any other setting
Bios:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14VnpiVukzkICxy1UR15PuTgw_kr7BJea
Many thanks for helping in advance :heart:

Works amazingly, thanks!

Any chance the source code can be posted to your GitHub?

Hi, I tested in my Elitebook 745 G5 and don’t have anything in device manager option. There anything I can do to acess those options?

Does this work on legion 5 pro 2021? 3070 5800H

Hi, I’m trying to use your tool to change my dedicated vram, i have 20gb of ram in a acer aspire 5 with ryzen 7, but in the bios all the options after amd CBS are showing “!”. I can click and navigate but i can’t know what are the options.