[TOOL] Lenovo (H20) Bios Unlocker and Locker

I usually use it in performance mode, and also i’ve already reset for several times my EC.
Greens for fan speed, idk which one is write and which one is read because i can’t control them(06 and 254(FE)),
orange for keyboard backlight status,
blue for Fn lock status.

I don’t know why, but when I set the 0xF5 51 to 42 one week ago, my fans went crazy(like full speed, not working weird. They’ve been working strangely for a long time.). But nothing happens rn.

RWE-Table.png

Ok, try an EC reset, will work if was messed up due an RW everything mod,
btw, you missed 0xBD write 0x40 to that and turbo mode will be enabled…

Btw, looking and you dump and my dump, I maybe 0xF4 is the maximum fan speed, on my is 0x2C, and setting 0xBD to 0x40, the two register of the fan speed report go up until 0x2C, your is 0xF, so maybe this is the problem

Thank you so much, it worked and also scared my cat :slight_smile:
i still can’t control in percentage but it work at full speed at least

Perfect glad that helped,
can ask you how have you mapped the yellow to the bios?

never mind, I just realized that I was wrong about the yellows, I still don’t know much about the bios and I thought wrong :confused:

btw, also my max. fan speed was 2C, at least I thought it was, because it didn’t reach any higher than that before. But it reached 33 when i set the 0xBD to 40

Thanks for your efforts! Want to confirm working on my

legion 5 17ACH6H
Bios GKCN44WW
Product no. 82YJ

P_20220127_120626.jpg

Absolute Legend! Been looking for such an easy method for ages now!

Confirmed working on Legion 5 15ACH6H GKCN49WW (same bios as the Pro version).

Has anyone managed to find a workaround to be able to modify memory settings? I am familiar with it as I’ve had my BIOS unlocked by someone before. The moment you change the memory overclocking from auto to Manual, the system won’t post. You need to change literally nothing, but that setting, and it will render the system a brick, regardless if you set the stock setting for your RAM. It would be nice to be able to tweak the RAM settings as it gives a nice boost to the Ryzen CPUs. Shame AMD doesn’t allow these by default.

Hi please could you tell how did you managed to get it working on Legion 5 15ACH6H GKCN49WW

Rename the unlocker.efi file to bootx64.efi, and put it on an empty FAT32 flash drive and boot from it.

Hi please could you tell how did you managed to get it working on Legion 5 15ACH6H GKCN49WW

Thank you very much for quick reply

No problem. Good luck. Make Sure not to change any of the Memory Related Settings, or your BIOS will get bricked.

Would it be possible to increase the GPU power allotment while on battery with this? My legion 5 17 will pull a maximum of 40w while on battery or PD chargers. So my 100w charger will only pull like 65w since I disable CPU boost as well. Naturally an extra 20w on the gpu while on 100w charger would be pretty cool. I know it would tank battery performance pretty hard, but I never actually use it on battery anyways.

What additional settings did you guys unlock on Ideapad Gaming 3 82EY? Can you attach a photo?

You can try the LegionFanControl software. I has a dGPU TDP Boost, and a dGPU Power mode setting that lets you manually Enable or Disable the GPU boost. Give that a go, might work.

You can try the LegionFanControl software. I has a dGPU TDP Boost, and a dGPU Power mode setting that lets you manually Enable or Disable the GPU boost. Give that a go, might work.

what is thermal fan control under power? it was on disabled, i set it to Auto now (Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05)
unlock worked (Bios FSCN13WW)

As far as I can see, that just disables/enables dynamic boost. I’m looking to override the power limit on battery/PD charger. I think LFC isn’t quite deep enough to let me do that. Great software either way though.

For anyone else curious like me, it definitely looks like we can play with our power settings and change our gpu limits, with ac and dc power limits, but I truthfully don’t know these things well enough to change the settings on my own. But it does seem like what I want IS possible.

uh… Someone help please? I changed a couple settings and now in halo infinite I can hit 200 FPS. Before I was cpu bottlenecked to like 100-120fps, no matter how much I lowered my settings. This is insane. But I’m not 100% sure what I did was safe lol. Temps seems fine thats for sure.

What setting you changed?, I can tell you who is more or less safe.
Then depending on your dGPU you could also flash another vbios with higher TDP settings…