[TOOL] Lenovo (H20) Bios Unlocker and Locker

Your board seems to be slightly different than mine. Can you take a high res photo of the whole board?

you need to click the pic to see the enlarged image

I mean the whole motherboard.

Hey! To anyone with bricked bios, I found a way to reset it and it works 100% of the times. Unplug battery and CMOS battery, and plug in the power. The laptop will power on automatically. Give it a few seconds, and you’ll get a screen saying that The connected AC adapter has lower wattage than the recommended AC adapter bla bla. At this point just power off the laptop and reassemble everything and it will work. Go into the bios and load defaults. Done

[redacted]

Will this work even for brick due Custom PSTATE??

It should yes, I’ll test it in a bit

Update: I have the custom core pstates option missing. I mean it’s there, but when I select it nothing comes up. But this method should work. I tried meddling with the RAM settings, and every time it bricked, this method brought it back.

@Ziraaa Can you confirm this works for you?

Nope, didn’t work for me.

@Ziraaa how big is the usb, too big usb might have a problem, until 16Gb should work.
The version prior bricking was the gkcn49ww or was way older?
And which setting bricked it?
For how long you have keeped pressed fn+r?

I’ve used a 8GB stick. The version is gkcn49ww.

It’s occurred when I changed some ram timings with Thaiphoon Burner. My ram modules are not write protected. I just chaged the gear down, power down, bgs settings from advanced bios.

I’ve tried to pressing fn+r for a very long time like 5 minutes, nothing changed.

After using Thaiphoon Burner it booted at least once?

Have you a spare dram module?

That’s weird, I can safely disable Gear Down Mode and Power Down Mode without bricking.

Yes, it booted. Also i made some benchmarks after that. Everythings worked perfect. While i changed timings and making benchmarcks, cpu oc disabled from bios. After i enabled the cpu oc from bios, it gave some errors and tried reboot itself. At last try it won’t boot.

Yes, i’ve spare ram, but they didn’t solve the problem.

Did you have both batteries disconnected, and then plugged in the power? (While batteries are disconnected) Did it turn on itself?

Did you have both batteries disconnected, and then plugged in the power? (While batteries are disconnected) Did it turn on itself?

Yes i tried, unfortunately it didn’t work too.

Can you try the USB reflash with the spare ram?

Already tried, didn’t work.

What model is your laptop again?

What model is your laptop again?

Legion 7 2021 AMD (16ACHg6)

because you had plugged in a USBC PD charger, it will throw that message