[TOOL] Lenovo (H20) Bios Unlocker and Locker

Are you working on it again? :slight_smile:

Not exactly on this tool, but yes I’m working again on bios stuff (Stay tuned)

Exciting stuff!

Is there a tutorial how to use this?
Because I’m new here and new in things like this so i would apreacious if there is tutorial.

Read the OP for instructions. Basically just run the windows app as admin and you’re done.

Thank you.

I’ve tried and it did work, but xmp is not showing, i read that i have to wait for the new tool, I hope it’s not gonna take forever. :wink:
My laptop’s species are:
LENOVO Legion 5 15ACH6H
3060 with 7 5800
I also did downgrade to GKCN49WW, there is so many options but not xmp profile.
If you are still working on it I wish you good luck, that the new tool will work.
And lenovo will think and add xmp in the new bios.
But i think they are not gonna do it, because now they can have some deal with ram producents for supporting only their rams.
If someone want to know how my bios look’s after unlocking i can send some pictures.

Any tips on what to look for if we wanted to do this the hard way?

Hi,
Is the EFI based tool still available? I cannot see it attached to the thread here or the old forum.
There’s just the Windows “exe” version, which, unfortunately, I cannot use in Linux :frowning:
Thanks!

I dual boot (you can install a second disk on legion laptops).

Okay, thank you, I might have to try it if there’s no EFI version anymore.

I can upload one after work. Give me a few hours and I’ll give you a link.

Great, thanks a lot.

Here you go:
Lenovo BIOS Unlock Tool

1 Like

Thank you!

Well to be fair, my new tool will not show any xmp thing.
That is simply not there (correct if I’m wrong but no amd mobile system ever had that) , and I can’t do much with it.

As for now, also manually OC of ram doesn’t work on 5800H chip, while on 4800H can be done…

how to use this friend they showing error
Capture

Run it as admin

1 Like

Hi all,

For some reason my Legion 5 15ACH6H started auto updating the BIOS through Windows Update, thus losing the unlocked BIOS once it does so. Keep an eye out for an Additional Update called “Lenovo Ltd. - Firmware - 1.53.0.0” within Windows Update, as you will lose the option to unlock the BIOS with the current tool.

Should you want to roll back to an older version, enable Bios Flash-back in the Bios, and flash the GKCN50WW bios from Windows. If anyione needs an .exe for this, or any other specific version of BIOS, just let me know and I’ll upload it. Alternatively you can head to the Bios download page of your specific Laptop, and mnodify the download url of the bios file to the desired version.

Hope I could give some useful info.

Does anyone know if H1CN47WW is supported for the unlock? if not I’m fine with flashing back to the older 44 version.