[Tool] Lenovo (H2O) Bios Unlocker and Locker

Tks so much, I unlocked the Advance BIOS and really love that. However, my ram require 1.35v for XMP and I struggled for whole day to figure out the setting but no succeed. Anyone successful config setting for 1.35v DDR4 XMP ram?

Hello! i unlocked bios of legion 5 pro (current version is GKCN49WW). I want to ask is it possible to upgrade bios version to GKCN60WW and still keep “bios unlocker”? Because I want to get advanced feature of bios

You’ll have to used UMAF or SREP. Both still work with 60WW

so now I can’t upgrade to 60WW version, and have to reinstall from scratch under UMAF or SREP right?

No. Upgrade your bios, then proceed using UMAF or SREP as usual. No need to reinstall.

Hello everyone. I have 17ACH6H, 60WW, used the SREP method, tried both <2022 and 2022 versions of config and I don’t see any ways to do anything with ram like xmp or change frequencies. Maybe I’m missing something? There are tons of stuff, but nothing related to the ram. Maybe anyone can show me where these options can be located?

If you do a bit of research even just in this forum, you’ll find that you can’t play with the ram settings, and xmp is not supported either.

Hey i know this thread is old but

I got a lenovo legion 5 15ACH6H with bios version GKCN59WW i tried using the unlocker.exe but checking back into the BIOS i couldn’t find any new bios setting/advanced option selection even though the tool said unlocked successfully, Did i already unlock my bios or has it just failed or am i not looking in the right spot? Reading through the github link i can’t seem to understand how to create my own SREP_Config.cfg. Could anyone steer me into the right direction?

Unzip SREP files and SREP_Config.cfg onto an empty FAT32 flash frive, and boot from it.

I just figured out the instructions and realized there is premade configs on github. Does this mean the unlocker.exe didn’t work for me?

Yes, as of 46ww or 49ww or somewhere along there the unlocker method has been patched.

Hello! Please tell me, is there a bios for Lenovo Legion S7 15IMH5? I want to undervolt the i7-10750H processor in the BIOS, since it gets very hot in games up to 90-100 degrees.

Try SREP, and report back if it works.

Hello can anyone help me to do this please ? i really need help to unlock my bios and i don’t understand how to do it in the thread

Tested, and works on a Lenovo IdeaPad 320-17IKB 80XM! There are lots of settings, I got 3 new tabs next to the information, configuration, security, boot and exit tab: I got the main, advanced and power tabs. I already bricked this laptop once now by changing the wrong setting, but I managed to recover with a CH341A programmer.

Just run the Unlocker.exe, after that reboot into the BIOS and there should be atleast one new tab. I got 3. Does your Lenovo device have an InsydeH2O BIOS? You can see by the title that the BIOS reports. For me, it says ‘InsydeH2O Setup Utility’ in the BIOS. That tells that it is an InsydeH2O BIOS, and it worked for me. Maybe you can tell me what computer/laptop you have?

I have 5800H 3070 150W 32GB 165Hz legion 5 pro 2021

Is it possible to undervolt 5800H please? Thanks

You can try one of the methods to unlock the advanced BIOS settings. After that you can go to Advanced > OverClocking Configuration > Enable OverClocking > Go to CPU Configuration > Set voltage offset lower, like from 0 to -3.

That option doesn’t get unlocked on H series CPUs

Do you think it could work with a lenovo thinkcentre e73 10ds desktop or not at all ?