Do you mean entry in boot menu?
In that YT video I patched amitse of my own mobo in runtime. I have Biostar H610 MHP which one good friend gifted me. Don’t understand what you mean by signature codes, but if you know how to find subroutine of print func. in the code, then you really have skill to apply the patch for other bioses.
Whether the patch will have an effect depends on the manufacturer’s policy regarding DriverOrder. If it’s not allowed, then you can’t run srep as a driver.
If your goal is to enter setup after patching, check this out ‘[Request] Unlock BIOS/UEFI for AMD 395 (Strix Halo) - #16 by Sweet_Kitten’. Recently I made an app to enter Aptio setup, but it only works if uefi has EsaInterfaces protocol implemented. Although, it’s mostly Asus devices have the protocol, you can still try it. Hope is better than nothing.
You can find AMIEsaTseInterfaces.efi in the zip attached.
