[Problem] Winbond W25Q128JVSQ BIOS on HP Pavilion 15-cs3075wm

I am troubleshooting HP Pavilion laptop model 15-cs3075wm, which appears to be dead, except it displays Caps Lock key light flashes in the following sequence - 5 long and 3 short flashes (meaning: The embedded controller times out waiting for the BIOS). The computer is quite new, at least in hours used. The next step in repair is to update/replace the BIOS firmware. HP has a 16,384KB 086AA.bin BIOS file for this model computer, which I have attempted to flash the BIOS with using CH341 programmer and ch341.exe (Windows 10). However, there was no choice for the Winbond W25Q128JVSQ BIOS. Am using SOIC 8 clip/cable. I used the W25Q128 setting in the software. This appeared to work, i.e., erased, programmed and verified. However, the BIOS does not appear to work…I still get the 5 longs, 3 shorts light code.
1) Is there a CH341 software program that has settings for the Winbond W25Q128JVSQ BIOS?
2) Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the “BIOS Modding Problems” Category anf thread title shortened

@Viking00 - 16,384KB is too large for a BIOS chip, thus this is not what you program to the chip. Please link me to the BIOS download page for this model, not direct BIOS download link, and I will get you a working file for programming.
Did you dump the original chip contents before you erased/wrote anything? If yes, hopefully it’s not corrupted, please zip it and upload for me.

For W25Q128JV the following is what I know works for this chip >> 1.18 (read, not write) or ASProgrammer 1.40/1.41 (OK read/write)
W25Q128JV - Colibri ver. 1.0.1.62 confirmed read/write OK (use BV ID)
Mentioned versions/software are in this package - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…213094641136166

@Lost_N_BIOS - I can not locate the initial dump taken when starting this task a couple weeks ago. However, it was all FF’s at the first Read.
Attached file contains link to HP site and actions that I took to retireve BIOS image

Thanks

2020_12_27_Upload to LOST_N_BIOS.zip (805 Bytes)

Hola, como puedo programar un chip de 16MB? tengo el W25Q128JVSQ

hola, pudiste solucionarlo? yo necesito el archivo BIN de hp h-15-dw1024mw, el chip bios es w25q128jvsq, y ninguno de los programadores reconoce con ese nombre solo encuentro BV o FV , y con ninguno parece funcionar trate y trate con varios y nada se queda en pantalla negra sin parpadear la luz de la tecla MAYUS o a veces solo el led de encendido, adjunto el archivo original

Edit by Fernando: Please write in English language!