[Offer] Asrock 970 Extreme 4 BIOS with full NVMe Support

@jgvega here try this.

970EX2.rar (2.56 MB)

Thanks @Koekieezz.
Are you who modded this BIOS?
Incredible the fast response.

1 Like

@jgvega indeed, Just test it out if the bios could boot, and if so, congrats, your board is now NVMe Boot Compatible. Module i inserted: NVMExpressDXE5 and Samsung M2 DXE, in case you bought a samsung m.2 AHCI (not sata), you could boot off like usual. Just set the bios CSM to disabled so it will make it into UEFI Only environment + Sata Mode at AHCI. Confirm if it’s working :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @Koekieezz. I have an important question. I guess I need to update the bios using the BIOS Instant Flash utility. In the event that this bios mod is not installed correctly. How can I recover the old BIOS version? Is there a possibility that the pc stays in a corrupted state and does not turn on anymore? Excuse me, putting me in such an extreme case. I have my fears and would like to make sure what I should do if it doesn’t work. Thank you very much for your collaboration and your help and to all the participants of this forum.

@jgvega you could try to backup your bios using Flashrom, read here on ANNEX part. And this bios only needs to be flashed on instant flash om the bios itself (not windows).

hi bro. nice information. i try to modified a bin for try to find the splash logo , this splash logo have a black background and white letter then say SARMIENTO. but i dont known where is it and I don’t know where it is or how to change the boot logo of the equipment.
on top of that it’s an aptio bios and i can’t find a software to see what block it’s in that logo is hidden.
I leave it in case you have an idea how to find it

TF0_Backup.rar (1.17 MB)