Can be unlocked chipset hm70?

If you upgrade to a Core i5 or i7 with Intels HM70 chipset, Intel have put some kind of timer into the HM70 chipset that counts to exactly 30 minutes and then completely shutdowns down the system, with a complete halt to fully off, and not your normal windows kind of shutdown. This is not a problem isolated to just my particular make and model of notebook, it affects all HM70 based chipsets Basically I have tried every tool I can find to avoid the 30 minutes timer from occurring, although no luck yet. I am here today to ask someone to unlock the BIOS as much as possible for the that I am using in hope to find a solution. Strange thing is everyone that has the HM70 know the Core i5 and i7 processors run perfectly without fault, therefore it will be a matter of turn something off, to stop the machine from shutting off very 30 minutes. If someone can unlock my BIOS.After upgrade it will shutdown after exactly 30 mins due to chipset limitations. I buy a acer Aspire E1-531 laptop few year ago. Now in my mind can I change CPU. I read you answer. can please tell can I change my laptop CPU, My CPU is now intel pentium. My laptop configure give below : Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 1.8GHz, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) Chipset HM70 CPU (Socket rPGA988B) Mainbord Model EA50_HC_HR Can I upgrade CPU i5, i7. Thanks… sorry for my English…

Not possible. The restriction is controlled by hardware, the PCH. You cannot use any Core cpus with such system.

Hello to all. I have Acer aspire e1-531, CPU = Celeron 1005m // hm70. Much time has passed, it may be a decision has appeared on how to use the processor Core i3?