Game Walkthroughs and Reviews

Game Walkthroughs and Reviews

Intro:
Posts here should include discussions on Game Walkthroughs or Game Reviews.

Please read the RULES here before posting.
Retro Hardware and Software Topic Rules

Well, I didn’t see any rules against shameless promotion, so … I have been releasing videos from old games and retro games each week for about ten years now.

If someone cares: www.youtube.com/Templayer

My almost finished (but still lacking the full version of the software used to made it, thus the texts are garbled and pictures overlayed on export - It will take me one or two months to get enough money to pay for a full version of the software, which I intend to do - until then, …) website - www.Templayer.cz (select the english flag)

Somewhat offtopic, but more of a statement:
@XPLives - I see you are rocking the GTX Titan X with Windows Server 2003. The Maxwell architecture, I presume? I have a dual boot of Windows XP 32-bit (an 14 year old installation! I never reinstalled! Still running smoothly.) and Windows x64 Ultimate (for newer games… but 99% of games I play are old and don’t need it) running on AMD FX 8350 (8core, 1 thread per 1 core, 4GHz per core), GTX Titan X 12 GB (watching it work on a hardware acceleration that was supposed to be used with ~2 MB graphical cards is hilarious!), 24 GB RAM, 6 harddrives (1-2 TB per one, except for two - one is an 0,5 TB external one, and both of my systems are on a 256 GB Samsung SSD) and a Pioneer BDXL writer (triple-layers too). Also two Shure SM58 studio microphones, and for some reason they work better under XP than under 7. :smiley: