How to bypass Intel server board check when flashing a modded BIOS?

as title. The modded BIOS contains NVMe drivers as my board (Intel S2600CP) don’t have built-in m.2 ports.

Thanks!

Intel MOD BIOS can only be flashed with hardware flash programmer, dump BIOS then modify, then program back. This is only way.

any suggestions on what hardware and software to use to achieve this? thanks again

Yes, sorry I didn’t mention before! First, show me image of the board, can be a good review or stock image, or one you take, I just need to see the BIOS chips before I can tell you what you need to get

this is my board without the extra blue SATA ports at the bottom. Thanks!

@mrjayviper - thanks, but that image is poor quality (blurry), I need high resolution good image, or you can take a few yourself, focus mostly on the bottom half of the board the half below the CPU/Memory

Lost_N_BIOS
The white stickers is the bios chip.SOP16.
I wonder if it could use the clip and ch341a programmer to flash it.

bios.jpg

@mrjayviper

Thanks @gloobox - Please show me full size image, that is avatar sized so I can’t tell what I’m looking at there.
If you are sure that is BIOS, it looks like SOIC16 as you mentioned, so he’d need SOIC16 cable to use with CH341A - https://www.ebay.com/itm/332156943251

@Lost_N_BIOS

In fact,my friend bought it but the software couldn’t show the chip size no matter how I do.
It’s the bioschip in S2600CP,8MB size.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Try ASProgrammer - what is the chip ID, I can’t read it in that image, can only see it’s Winbond. Is it W25Q64BV? If yes, try FV instead, and see if 1.30 software any different than 1.34
Also, try with and without power connected to the motherboard

Is there any SPI header in all those headers?