[Request] Need hidden options or SPD write enabled z390 pro giga

Need hidden options or SPD write enabled if its in hidden options then fine if not but SPD write disabled by bios.

@Margus - Can you see PCH-IO Configuration page or subsection in BIOS? If yes, we can make setting visible to you easy, if not then I’d have to replace some other setting you don’t use with this setting instead (to do it the easy way)
For now, here, SPD Write Disabled >> Set to False - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…917996991568014
Flash using Qflash or from DOS Using EFIFlash

I cant see PCH-IO in bios settings SPD write seems still disabled

PCH page would require full BIOS unlock, or setting could be made visible for you in place of something else.

As for the setting itself, it’s disabled now, but sometimes boards do not allow no matter the BIOS settings (resistor to allow removed) Also, sometimes OS doesn’t allow it, like if using Win10, try Win7 or XP or DOS etc.
Also, how are you flashing, with Qflash?

Let me try other way, this can be disabled in setup or AMITSE/SetupData (Which I disabled above). If both of these fail, then nothing can be done, something other than BIOS setting is not letting it work.
These BIOS 1# it’s disabled same as above + in setup (SetOnly.bin).
#2, only in setup and not using above (1st) change (Both.bin)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…258113357391080

Thanks 1 of latest mod did remove protection its not say anymore that spd its protected
as result
There still some protection going on but seems that is all what possible i do more research maybe some io driver or smbus drivers locking i will update if that fully works or not work.

Thankyou SPD writes now working i can load profiles to memory sticks now file with both.bin working If it says some protection going but its writes anyway to sticks i use synaptic smbus driver deliting some ini files on burner to order get it work its like save some setting its start conflicting but now its working properly

Untitled.png

Yes, that’s what I meant about some boards may not allow it no matter what, but since this board has the setting I assume it’s possible on here, so more likely being blocked by the OS you are using (Win8-10 sucks for everything, setup a quick Win7 or XP install and you’ll get it sorted)
Could also be the software too, hard to know. Sounds like you got it sorted out finally, I think

Also, if it is now working, please let me know which BIOS allowed it to work, so I can toss all others and keep that one and mark it as confirmed in case someone else needs later.

it was both.bin to get it sorted have to clear cmos if it not work there was settings issue on burner it remembered previous settings even there still protection going but it writes anyway to ram sticks. Maybe also synaptic smbus driver made it work but yea its working so no have to use that bios long because i make oc settings to spd and forgetting it if i have to edit just flashing it again thats it. But thanks for edits made that possible. I use win10.