[Offer] Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 (Z87) F10 -HPET NVMe Mod

Here is mod BIOS using stock F10 BIOS, adding NVME Mod and making HPET (High Precision Timer) a visible option in the BIOS
BIOS was specifically updated w/ only these two things on purpose, leaving the rest of the modules as-is/stock so user can choose to update others themselves, or not.
Flash this via Qflash or EFIFlash, do not use FPT

Change Log -
1. Add NVME Mod
2. Menu Edit >> @ M.I.T. >> Miscellaneous Settings
3DM01 Boost >> Replaced w/ >> High Precision Timer

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…924393555794287

Or attached

Gigabyte G1.Sniper-M5-F10-HPET-NVME-Mod.zip (5.77 MB)

Extremely greatful, i swear i never knew there was a bios mod for this mobo. I have this at this moment. I hope this won’t mess up my NVMe modification already placed on this board. I’m using a samsung 970 evo plus 500gb drive for the PCIE 3.0 x8 slot with a PCIE to NVME conversion board.
I’ve really wanted to get rid of the HPET but Gigabyte never has it visible. Would love to learn how to do modify generally.
EDIT:** No problems using my NVMe drive after reflash.

Whoever reads this, some day i hope they’ll come with a way on how to mod resizeable bar and Above 4g decoding into UEFI/BIOS too would be awesome.

Also, would you happen to know how to disable SMI’s? Would love to know how so i can get the low latency for gaming. Thank you!

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows…nce-tuning-nics

Hola, he intentado actializar la bios pero me marca error
por favor requiero actualizar bios de G1 Sniper 5 chipset Z87 para instalar windows 10 en un nvme instalado con adaptador en ranura pcie

por favor me pueden facilitar actualización de Bios para que mi motherboard reconozca discos NVME M.2 desde la ranura pci e

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 Z87

@ariztez

English forum, read rules and edit ur posts.

NVMe mod and Windows installation guidance here: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS
[Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS

ya intente instalar este bios pero marca error

please help ssd not reading m.2 pci-e 4x. Bios Rebuild again!