HPET disable / MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus w. i5 9600k

Hello,

i wanted to test some Tweaks on my Build and i saw this Modded/Edited BIOS File :
Need help to disable HPET(hidden in bios) MSI Z390 GAMING PLUS MOBO

atm i got v1.0 for clean bios with no updates and no spectre and meltdown fix to get best performance .

should i run the newest bios ?

and where i can find some more edited bios files for my motherboard ?

i need a clean bios for best performance and hpet on/off function

thank you for helping me >)
my english isnt good so i hope u can understand what my problem is

@belfort33 - That BIOS in thread you linked is not for your board. I can make you BIOS with HPET disabled, and I can do it on the latest BIOS if you want (and put in whatever older microcode you want, so no Spectre/meltdown fix)
But yes, wow, no matter what you do, you should be running much newer BIOS, if not the latest (suggested) - 1.0 BIOS is 2+ years old, many fixes (Security, bugs etc), stability/compatibility improvements etc since then

Isnt it ? I have the same mainboard like the guy from the Thread i Posted .

Could u make the newest bios with hpet on/off ; no Spectre/meltdown Fix ?

Can i donate u with Paypal ?
-------------------------

Can i use the BIOS from this Topic ?
Need help to disable HPET(hidden in bios) MSI Z390 GAMING PLUS MOBO

Im very sure that i have the same mainboard or is there more needed than just the same mb ?

@belfort33 - Yes, sorry, I thought that was Gaming Carbon or some other model when I looked and replied the other day, sorry for my confusion
So, BIOS you need with HPET disabled is already done and modified there at post #8, you can use that, flash it via M-Flash.
Wait, you want old microcodes, I will have to make you new one if you want pre-spectre/meltdown microcodes.

Bummer never mind >> i5-9600K = P0 (QQPL, SRELU) / R0 (QRNE, SRG11)
There are no pre-spectre microcodes for the following CPUIDs;
906EC Coffee Lake Refresh-S, Coffee Lake Refresh-S Xeon E (P0)
906ED Coffee Lake Refresh-S, Coffee Lake Refresh-S Xeon E (R0)
Per chinobino’s Microcode repo for this - [OFFER] Intel CPU Microcode Archives

So, yes, you can go ahead and use that BIOS from post #8 in the link, it has HPET hard disabled.

Sorry, I can’t take paypal, but I will send you info in PM on how to send gift my way if you want

hi, i was reading and searching for bios-mod with hpet hard disabled on msi click bios 5 with z390 gaming pro carbon. The post you link have th download link disabled, so i wish you are here to help me, and if you want some money tips to make it, i will find a solution for that, so please help me there is NOTHING away from here and the post for z390 gaming pro carbon… waiting for you :black_joker: