[Request] Full NVMe Support for the ECS G41T-M7 Mainboard?

Hi
I would like to Patch Bios ECS Elite Group G41T-M7 REV:1.0 in order to Support NVME SDD M.2 PCIe (Booting).
to use with PCIe adapter
Western Digital WD_Black SN750 NVMe SSD
Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD
Thank a lot.

EDIT by Fernando: Thread moved into the matching Sub-Forum and title shortened

I don’t think that’s doable : only UEFI bioses support that, and I guess is not the case on a G41. If you want nvme boot on it only the Clover method is available to you. Only the Samsung 950 PRO is natively bootable on legacy bios systems due to an op-rom that makes visible to the bios as a storage device allowing you to install OS. However with the pcie x4 2.0 you will be limited to 1.5 GB/s up or down. Speaking from experience. I recently acquired a Toshiba XG6 and want to do the Clover thing myself onto an Optiplex 790.

@salvador : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
As MARSTIG has already posted - it is impossible to get full NVMe support for your old system with an Intel ICH7 Southbridge by a BIOS modification.
You will be able to get the OS installed onto your WD NVMe SSD, but the boot sector has to be outside of it.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

P.S.: Since your problem has nothing to do with the in-use NVMe driver, I have moved your request into the Sub-Forum named "NVMe Support for old Systems".

Thank you very much.