200ge pci lane unlock for Gigabyte AB350M (carry over from Asus)

I am trying to add “PCI line unlock” functionality to my Gigbyte AB350M-DS3H V2 for my Athlon 200ge.
Asus has come up with such option on his boards (for both 350 & 450 AMD chipsets) - you can read about this here:

Overclocking the AMD Athlon 200GE: AGESA 1006 unlocks the 50 Euro CPU for overclocking - processor (technical-news.net)

I have this Gigabyte board + 200ge + m2 nvme ssd laying around and wanted to build a test bench with it for my other project. The issue is that with 200ge on this board I cannot see nvme m2 ssd (I would have to buy a sata M.2 ssd - according to Gigabyte webpage). By unlocking additional pci lines the nvme ssd should be visible - additionally I would probably gain more pci lines available for the pci-e gpu (a rise from 4x to 8x).

I have downloaded a similar Asus board bios (for PRIME B350M-A) and checked with AMIBCP 5.02.0034 that the option is there. The article I have linked above suggests that AGESA 1006 enabled this “hack”. Both my current Gigabyte bios and the Asus bios have a newer AGESA V2 1.2.0.7.

Asus bios link: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/BIOS/PRIME-B350M-A-ASUS-6042.zip
Gigabyte bios link: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-ab350m-ds3h-v2_f52f.zip

I am currently stuck - and have two main things that are stopping me to go any further (let me know I am mistaken somewhere).

1. I do not know how to add a new option in a bios - and how to link it to a specific module/function? (on the forum I have only found tutorials on how to add/replace/insert specific bios modules)
  2. If any specific module has to be extracted from Asus bios and replaced in the Gigabyte one - my MMTool 5.2.0.25 does not recognize the majority of the modules names in the Asus bios file (which makes it more difficult to find the correct one).

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

There are 99,9% reports of unsuccessful attempts outside a bios engineering lab to add a NEW function to a bios code, there is a similar report of swapping a function already present, but not adding a new not present.
Also dealing with AGESA in mod world is something that modders keep away from.
There is some reports of bios cross flash, highly risk and not always possible.
Some patched “string limitation” versions of AMIBCP are around the web that maybe can help you.