7-Series v13.1.0.1058 and Windows 10

I think the above driver is the latest driver to be most compatible with my UBU’d BIOS. Issue is, the software isn’t compatible with Windows 10. What would you recommend I do in this situation? Should I just download the latest driver instead?

The Intel RST Software v13.1.0.1058 is compatible with Intel 7-Series Chipsets and should work with Win10.
Have you tried to install the complete Intel RST(e) Drivers & Software Set v13.1.0.1058 WHQL?
If yes, how did you do it? Which error message did you get?
Are you currently running Win10 as upgrade or as clean install?

Ah nevermind, I made an assumption based on the Intel website. Thanks.

Hello Fernando

I installed Windows 10 in my notebook with Intel chipset hm77. I tried to install the Intel RST version 13.1.0.1058 but get a error message saying that the platform is incompatible. This happened with Windows 7 as well. I managed to install the version 12.9.0.1001. Is there anything I can do to get around this error? Or I should continue with the version 12.9.0.1001?

Thanks in advance

@ ase-le:

Since the Intel RST driver v13.1.0.1058 is fully compatible with your Intel 7-Series Chipset and with your OS, it should be installable.
Which driverpack did you use and how did you try to get the driver installed?

I downloaded from this link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/pt-br/d…nto-Intel-Rapid

I downloaded the “SetupRST.exe” file, but when I run it, I get the error message that told.

Why do you want to install the RST Software?
If you are running your Intel SATA Controller in “AHCI” mode, you don’t need the RST Software at all.
My tip: Install the “pure” Intel RST driver v13.1.0.1058 WHQL manually from within the Device Manager.