Abit ix38 quadGT + PNY XLR8

Hi,
Is there any way to edit bios to make possible to boot from this drive(w/o usb stick or other sata disks). In bios can always replace lan rom and put in this place new rom with support nvme ssd if possible. I use cheap adapter to pci-e and connected to pci-e 16x.
This board have pci-e 2.0 but because of my very old 8800GT and nvidia drivers it’s forced to just pci-e 1.0 what destroy transfer on this disk to just 750+MB/s. Before to force pci-e to 2.0 i used hypersli mod but now it doesnt work at win7 (full updated) with nvidia drivers 342.01.

So tested on clean win7 and hypersli -hack to enable gen2.0 pcie on graphic card. Still nvme working on gen 1.0 when graphic card gen 2.0.
Tried install win 10 but freezing at “getting files ready…” 4-7% all time and very slow loading screen for chose language etc -over 10mins.

So little update I don’t know why but new version of windows 10 have problem with my pc even when i took out my nvme disk. Old windows 10-10240 installed w/o problem but can’t pass update to 1809 stuck at 0% and disk not working. Clean installation of ver 1909 freezing at 7% and after restart my USB all sticks working very slow even windows 7 to show language menu (1st screen) need 15mins when normal max 1min. To fix this I fleshed bios because reset didn’t help. Best proof Northon Ghost bootable cd to backup after win 10 screw up bios NG needed around 50mins to back my system when normal 15mins. Same thing with dvd installation…