Acer aspire 3 a315-58g bios mod request

hello everyone i would like a bios mod on my laptop my laptop is stuck at 10w and i want a bios mod for it so unlock advanced settings and power options i am 100 sure if i done something wrong responsibility is on me and heres the bios bin i got from spi programmer

Thank you :slight_smile:

bios dump.rar (5.8 MB)

@Sweet_Kitten Hi mate, do you mind taking a look to this bios, should be an InsydeH2O one.
Maybe is similar to the Nitro one…

Yes, this one is simiar to Nitro BIOS. Insyde rev.5 are all similar… But this one has that specific code in ODM module which makes the BIOS unlockable by SREP. Although I already uploaded some cfgs to Patches repo, I still have a list of undone.
a315-58g will be upoaded today.

1 Like

You may use the tool but with the config file for AA315-58 from my repo.
GitHub - Maxinator500/SREP-Patches

1 Like

Hello, it works thank you very much i changed the tdp and everything i wanted thank you alot bro but when i saved settings now i cant press fn+f2 to go bios or f12 it doesnt work anyidea?

Try reinstalling BIOS with the lastest update.

ok sir
And theres another problem when closing the lid it goes to sleep but cpu and gpu still running i can feel its very hot any idea to that sir

First time hear about such problem. Don’t know why your laptop behaves like this.

and the tdp in bios doesnt really apple well like goes to 17w what i put then after 10sec it goes to 10w stuck any idea sir last one lol

Open ThrottleStop and click Limits. This should show the reason.

here and please tell me what is causing it.

TS says its Power Limit 2. If you had already tweaked it with no result, try the following.

Hi, thank you very much sir that worked so well that my laptop pl2 is gone doesnt show yellow or red anymore now its going up to 25w in games but temps are not the best i orderd from aliexpress a heatpipe tall one and ptm 7950 i hope it helps and thank you for everything you done to me i really appreciate it sir i hope you have best life and heres some pic and really amazed of how it work that well after 2 months of working on it you came and fixed everything wrong in it i dont know how to thank you enough.

hello sir, just wanted to know do you have any modded bios for acer aspre 3 a315-53???

This model was released before 2020, so it needs a different unlock method. Let me know if you want to try.

yeah sure sir

Please provide a BIOS dump made by BACKUP_Tools22.

here you go sir i really appricate your work :slight_smile:

results22.rar (3.9 MB)

Try haterytxpro.zip.

which one do i choose???