Acer aspire E1-570 hidden/advanced menu

good day
I have here an acer aspire E1-570 with bios 2.06
I would like to see the advanced/hidden menu
who has any tips or ideas?

I would also like to see the advanced/hidden menu, but for the E1-531, which I presume can’t be much different from the OP’s. I mainly need the option to disable/enable the serial port (as I hear InsydeH2O BIOS will not let Windows 2000 activate ACPI if this is enabled I guess, even if you don’t have a serial port on the laptop). I hope somebody can help us out here.

I got the issue fixed on my laptop, but idk if this will work for your laptop (it says the E1-571 is supported, but does not mention the E1-570, so please proceed at your own risk). By following these steps, it opened up all the advanced options and allowed me to disable toe necessary options to allow Windows 2000 to install in ACPI mode instead of F5 Standard PC Mode.

Here’s how to flash the BIOS to an E1-531.

1. Download this: Acer V3-571G-_2.21-Q5WV1221-UnlockUpdate_ModFinal.zip

2. Download the 2.21 BIOS (it doesn’t matter if your laptop is not at Acer’s official 2.21 BIOS) from here: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.21_A_A.zip?acerid=635264178355568077&Step1=&Step2=&Step3=ASPIRE%20E1-531&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

3. Grab a 32GB or less USB stick and format it as Fat32 (make sure to back anything up that may be on it).

4. Use 7zip to open up the Acer BIOS and extract the contents to the USB. Move the modded .FD file to the USB as well.

5. Plug the USB into the laptop and ensure the charger is unplugged from the laptop as well. Press and hold [FN] and Esc keys at the same time, plug in the charger while still holding them, and then press the power button. Continue holding the [FN] and Esc keys for an extra 5 seconds and then let go. The blue power light did not flash on mine. If, after a bit, you hear a succession of beeps, it was not successful, and it will restart automatically. If you hear nothing but the fan, it’s working, do not interrupt it, and wait for it to auto-restart.

6. Press F2 to open up the BIOS and explore the Advanced options!

Hello, any updates?
Thank you.
Also that is very catchy i think 1 year per comment :skull:

for @Moline

also what is your laptop model?