Acer Aspire T671 unlocked AHCI / RAID bios

Motherboard id: MRS600M
Bios version: R01-B0 (Phoenix Award Workstation BIOS)
Chipset: ATI SB600
Unlocked Bios: T671_AHCI_RAID_BIOS

I also found a working driver for AHCI RAID SB600 controller for Windows 10 x64 (or x86), it’s a Vista driver.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1d0d3h…0_WINDOWS10.rar

UPDATE:

Apparently these drivers give BSOD on shut down: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (storport.sys)

I’ll update if I find a solution

I m facing driver_irql_not_less_or_equal low problem in my Pc.

Here’s the mail I got recently who fixed my problem permanently

Apologize for the difficulties that you’re experiencing regarding this issue and also for the delay in getting back to you. Do not worry. Let me help you in fixing this issue.
aswRdr2.sys is related to Avast anti-virus software. Hence, we suggest that you uninstall it from the Computer and check if it helps. You may enable the Windows Defender in meantime to protect your Computer.
1. Are you able to boot to the Desktop of Windows 10?
2. What is the make and model of the Computer?
3. Which version of Windows did you upgrade from? Is it Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1?
4. Have you updated all the drivers in the Computer? If not, I suggest that you do the same through Device Manager.

I suggest that you do the following methods one by one and check if it helps:
Method 1:
Try booting into the safe mode of the Computer and check if it helps. In case the computer is able to boot into Safe Mode, then it means that a particular driver/non-Microsoft application could have caused this issue. You can do a clean boot in Safe Mode itself and then check if you’re able to boot to the Windows Desktop in Normal mode. Once you get to the normal mode successfully, then you can continue the clean boot procedure to figure out which application is causing this issue. Refer to the following articles and steps to get into Safe Mode and to do a clean boot:
Press and hold the shift key while clicking on Restart at the login Screen (Bottom right corner) >Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart >>Choose Enable Safe mode.

Method 2:
Let’s try doing a Startup Repair using the Windows 10 disc and check if it helps.
1. Download the Windows 10 ISO on a working computer and perform a startup repair:
2. Click HERE to download official ISO media for Windows 10 from Microsoft.
3. Boot from the Windows 10 DVD/USB. You may refer to the Computer manufacturer BIOS manual for options to set the boot priority.
4. Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer. Note: On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears, Use the arrow keys to choose Repair your Computer in the Advanced Boot Options and then press ENTER. If prompted, select the Windows 10 installation to be repaired, and then click Next
5. Select the Language and a keyboard input method and click Next.
6. Select a User name and type your Password and click OK.
7. Under System Recovery Options, click Startup Repair. Note: If the repair process detects a problem when it starts Windows 10, it will run Startup Repair to automatically fix the problems. Allow this process to complete. Startup Repair might prompt you to make choices as it tries to fix the problem, and if necessary, it might restart your computer as it makes repairs.
8. On the Startup Repair window click Finish.
9. Restart your computer if prompted.
You may also do a System Restore from the same place itself to an earlier point when the Computer was working fine.
Or otherwise, http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-sto…or_equal-error/

Get back to us with the requested details for further help.