Acer Predator G5-793 New Keyboard Problem

Hello!

I have an Acer Predator G5-793 laptop , my keyboard was broken so I changed my keyboard. Helios 500 Keyboard was full RGB so I went with that. Keyboards are almost identical but they are different regions. My old keyboard was TR and new keyboard is US keyboard.

Some keys are not typing and some keys are reversed. For example ‘‘I’’ key types ‘‘K’’ and ‘‘K’’ key types ‘‘I’’. I can change that with sharp keys program no problem. But ‘‘Z’’ , ‘‘Q’’ and ‘‘PgDown’’ keys are not detectable by any program and they are not typing anything. However when my PC is in sleep mode the ‘‘Z’’ , ‘‘Q’’ and ‘‘PgDown’’ keys they all wake up the computer. So I know they are not physically damaged and actually working somehow.

And since my Laptop doesn’t support full RGB(only Red and Blue) my new keyboards RGB isn’t working fully. It only has few colors. Since It has the same motherboard as other sub-models like G9-591 they support full RGB. This can be enabled through BIOS with DMITools.exe program but I don’t know how to work this program. It changes wkbled.exe for FULL RGB

Can I change the keyboard region in BIOS? How can I use the DMItools program or are there any alternatives? Thank you for your help!

Anyone?