Actual way to boot windows xp from gpt?!

These are two images of a guy who managed to boot windows legacy on gpt, I managed to do that too using his guide, but what if we could do it with the xp boot files!!!

here are the two guides
How to install Windows 10 on GPT partition in Legacy BIOS mode (aioboot.com)
Boot from GPT hard disk in Legacy BIOS mode - AIO Boot

also I forgot, we can load the paragon gpt loader and install it, but you must deploy xp from a vm to a pc then follow the guide

EDIT: We have three ways of booting xp on gpt

No.1 : try aioboot’s way but with xp (prob won’t work)

No.2 Mention @diderius6 to help us in this as he says it’s possible

No.3: use a live xp wim to help us in this:

There is a windows 11 zip file in which it boots from a wim file and the programs and the utilities are loaded in another folder for example (will send a screenshot about it)

archie yr says it’s possible with win server 2003 drivers

UPDATE 1: I won’t send a screenshot about the winpe however it’s a win 11 pe where the desktop program for pe (yes there is some sort of program to have a desktop on winpe) is loaded in /AIO/PEx64/ and this folder must be in the root of a partition not in a folder otherwise it wouldn’t work , now I talked about this to see if we can do it with win xp wim.

UPDATE 2: I’ve converted my disk to mbr, I’ve still got hope tho, there is another disk which I have which is gpt.

@Fernando I need help, how did archeyr boot xp from gpt with win 2003 gpt drivers?! also if we can do like that win 11 pe we can probably get closer to booting xp from gpt

You will not get help from my side, because I haven’t tried to install Windows XP since several years and I don’t have the intention to do it in the future.

guess will have to do it without any help from this fourm then… I will go to reboot.pro to see if someone can help

Hi, Windows XP seems to be usable with UEFI and GPT - maybe this guide from NTDEV [1] is helpful. However, I suspect that there will be some problems with recent hardware, because Windows XP most recently supported third-generation Intel CPUs (Ivy Bridge) [2].

So I think it would probably be more advisable to run Windows XP in a virtual machine. This way you could ensure that the (virtual) hardware is not too recent, while the decrease in processing power is most likely irrelevant (the available software on this OS is not designed to make use of an octa-core 64-bit CPU anyway… :sweat_smile:).

And perhaps the compatibility mode in a newer version of Windows would be worth a try, in case it is only a matter of being able to use outdated software once again.