Add an option to disable IDE controller on ASROCK A780GXH/128M (AMD 780G - AMD SB710)

Hello,
I have a modded BIOS with latest AHCI and LAN modules.
My question is: can I add an option to disable IDE controller on the BIOS? I don’t use any IDE device, only SATA.
I think other bioses has this option.
Thanks very much!

The only way to disable the on-board IDE Controller is to switch it to "AHCI" or "RAID" from within the BIOS Setup.

All your SSDs/HDDs/Optical Drives are IDE devices, if you are running them in SATA mode. Serial ATA (S-ATA) and Parallel ATA (P-ATA) are the common "IDE mode" Advanced Technology Attachment (ATA) standards. That means, that a "Serial ATA Controller" is an "IDE Controller".

But, I have AHCI activated but in Device Manager on Wndows appear the SATA AHCi controller and IDE channel too.
For example, I can disable floppy controller in BIOS. Why not IDE? I know SATA is IDE working in AHCI mode, but i like to disable IDE controller for old IDE devices.
Anyway, thanks very much for the answer Fernando.

If you have listed an IDE Channel within the Device Manager, it probably belongs to a "Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller" and has nothing to do with the listed SATA AHCI Controller.
Please check your SATA ports. I suspect, that your mainboard has more than 1 sort of SATA Controller. If I am right, you should disable the other third party SATA Controller (from Marvell or JMicron) within the BIOS.