Add Microcode Request to MSI X570 Godlike AND Unify BIOS\'s

@KedarWolf - Thanks, I was not aware of that!! @vmanuelgm ^^ 5xxx CPU already compatible for sure with latest BIOS ^^
Well, I doubt we could get the old one going anyway, so best 5xxx users use new ones and learn to OC/tweak from there.

Do you still want me unlocking 193 CBS, or do you just want to do all that on the latest BIOS now?

The 193 BIOS is fine for now. I’m still using it maybe a few months until I get my 5950x.

OK

Hi @Lost_N_BIOS

Can u have a look at this one? Please

https://mega.nz/file/EmpEzTpb#pkz5s2kZ7Q…720RaLI9T1TOE04

Thanks!!!

:wink:

@vmanuelgm - What is that, what do you want me to look at etc?
Stock BIOS 7C34v1B works for 5xxx CPU’s, so if that is newer than it should too.
If that is what you wanted me to check, the only thing I can check is if there is a microcode for those CPU’s in there or not, which is not what makes them compatible or not.

@Lost_N_BIOS

Check the microcodes please.

Any unlock options, hpet for example or other interesting parts???

I see the following >> 1.B0 vs 1.B5 >> Same build date (must be generic), same microcodes for 5xxx >> But older microcode for 800F12 + 810F11 both updated to latest in 1.B5
Modified date Nov 3 for 1B, Nov 15th for B5. YOu can check microcodes by dropping BIOS on MC Extractor - Go to release, download rar at first link/version - https://github.com/platomav/MCExtractor

Yes, if you want mod BIOS, I can mod BIOS, that’s easy But you have to tell me what you want/need etc
Some stuff is MUCH harder to make visible to you than other stuff, some stuff I would have to swap in entire menu, while other stuff just make visible.

* Edit - HPET easy, it’s at Advanced >> Integrated Peripheral menu, which you can already see so easy to make this visible for you

@Lost_N_BIOS

I am new to AMD so some parameters will be unknown for me. Would like HPET for example visible and working (really working enabled/disabled).

Apart from HPET, u could mod the bios to show the parameters other mates like Kedar are requesting, except for those which need special testing, would like to flash the bios the less times possible…

Thanks.

@vmanuelgm - Great, same/same, I do not know AMD at all, so I’m with you
HPET is always real and working, what do you mean? Visible or not does not matter to if it functions, but in this case as I said above I can easily make visible to you since you can already see the menu that contains it
Kedar is only requesting the rest of CBS to be unlocked but on an older BIOS. If you also want that on 1.5B, then please wait until I get done with that and then I will do same on this BIOS.

@vmanuelgm - You want HPET visible on 1.5B, correct? + CBS/PBS reveal all?
On CBS, anything specific you want revealed instead of doing it all, that is rather tedious and time consuming edit (few hours), for probably nothing much more you will change anyway.
^^ I didn’t know this until doing and finishing edit for KedarWolf

@KedarWolf - I’m done with 193 CBS/PBS hidden stuff reveal, but not sure which BIOS you want me to stick this into >> E7C34AMSM2Redux.193?

@Lost_N_BIOS

Yep, that is enough for me. Thanks a lot!!!

@vmanuelgm - You didn’t answer me about CBS?
I will compare now, CBS in 193 vs 1.5b, maybe it’s same base and I can just swap in what I’ve already edited? * Bummer, not same

Hi again and thanks for your effort.

As I said earlier, just don’t waste much time, simple mods including hpet and it is enough. Reserve efforts for newer versions!!!

@vmanuelgm - OK, thanks, HPET edit is quick and easy, here you go >> http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…930075425967828
Advanced >> Integrated Peripherals >> HPET now visible

@Lost_N_BIOS

Thanks a lot, mate.
Hope your health is OK!!!

@vmanuelgm - You’re welcome! And yes, thank you, I am fine
I was just sick that one day, I think I ate some bad shrimp

so does anyone have the latest godlike x570 bios 1.c i think with the latest modules and tweaks ect ect ??? :smiley:

cheers.

@Lost_N_BIOS Can you point me in the right direction for me how to learn how to unlock X570 and B550 BIOS’s myself?

Or even you are willing to show me the basics, I can likely figure out the rest of the details myself, I’d want to give you a $20 USD donation when I have the money and wouldn’t take no for an answer.

I hope you are well. Tough time for lots of us.

I’m an essential worker at a mental health agency, work five days a week and travel local transit 3 hours a day.

Peace to you and yours.

@Lost_N_BIOS Can you please mod the newest bios 7C34v1E (unlock cbs etc).
Thank you

Lost as been away since January, look for guidance in similar HW posts or post a REQUEST.