Adding Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 1.0 FX support

Hello everyone! I stubbed upon the title board and some phenom II x4, I 'm gonna start tinkering with it and could use a hint. The ver. 1.0 has 1Mb (8Mbit ROM Award Bios) and that makes it impossible to fit the version 3.1 that has Bulldozer/Vishera support. Anyone already tried removing and soldering 2Mb bios chip with success ? Modding and updating Agesa on these old non-uefi mainboards is very hard but if possible I’m all ears.

Admittedly, I don’t know if you still own this motherboard or if you look at the forum, but… someone has run FX on rev 1.4 with rev 3.1 bios Gigabyte GA-770/GA-MA770 Socket АМ2+/AM3 (AMD 770/SB600-700-710) • Конференция Overclockers.ru (post from 02.02.2022).
There’s a good chance that rev 1.0 will do as well. I personally tried to do the other way - BIOS from older revs on 3.1. Unfortunately, only F10 from rev 1.5 worked, the older ones do not support the clockgen used in them - the other way, however, there is no problem. By the way, FDe BIOS for rev 3.1, despite the fact that it was released on the same day as UD3P rev 3.1 FDd, has many problems, for FX Vishera processors C1E, C6, C&Q, Turbo don’t work. After uploading FDd FX 8320e works perfectly with me, exactly like on boards with chipset 970 dedicated to it.