Adding option ASROCK anniversary z97

I have searched and searched, I am trying to add an option boot performance mode . I extracted the cap from the image so the bios.rom file that am uploading is the correct one.
What I want is to add the options boot performance mode to my menu. I have seen IFR extractor but for some reason I am getting file unknown.
Yes I have looked at the particular sections which you should be able to extract.

Clearly am doing something wrong.

I can see these values at strings, so the image file already contains those, but they are not added to any of the menu’s.
The boot performance mode is making my clocks go weird. So I want to boot without and let the OS handle this after.
Is there a way to add this option, does anyone know how to do this. If so could you add the option for me or/and explain how you do something like this, so I can do it myself in the future.

Is it possible to extract the total blank setup var, look for the options and put them under a diffrent ID and just add the boot performance there and save the image.
The hex values are already there, I dont know if they are disactivated though.

I really want to learn how to mod options like this myself.

I uploaded my bios.rom here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DfAij-…3FOL64N-8yC8yrU

I have attached all the images so you can see the values. Of course when you look inside the image you can see them too.

The boot performance is in the blank section but not in any of the menu’s.

Please help me!

boot performance mode.JPG

hex values boot performance mode.JPG

turbo performance boot performance hex.JPG

max battery boot performance.JPG

boot performance non-mode-hex.JPG