AHCI driver for Intel H81M Chipsets

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C00&SUBSYS_05A41028&REV_04
does this driver is there I search and check more than enough time still am not find any

@ixgeneral :
DEV_8C00 is the DeviceID of an Intel 8-Series Chipset SATA IDE Controller, which uses the generic MS IDE driver and is not supported by any Intel RST driver. If you want to use an Intel RST driver, you have to set the Intel SATA Controller within the BIOS to “AHCI” or “RAID”. In both cases the HardwareIDs will be changed.

tryed this today on my motherboard, made an install disc of windows xp sp32 with your v11.2.0.1006 Drivers maked sure it’s H81 chipset and it is… after a hours of serching a solution i thought i finally found it and it’s still did’t work …
my system: MB: ga-h81m-s1 rev. 2.1 , cpu intel i5 4gen, 8gb ram, 2 sata hdd 1tb, 500gb os:win xp pro 32bit

please help i’m deeply frustrating after days and hours of trying to get my xp to achi so i could run win 7 and xp on same pc without playing with it…

@itayshapira100 :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
The Sub-Forum “Specific: Intel AHCI/RAID Drivers” has only been designed for modern Windows Operating Systems. So you should better look into >this< Sub-Forum for a solution. >Here< is my guide about how to get XP installed in AHCI mode.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Hey Fernando thank you for your fast answer!
i looked back at page one and found out i missed one step of the installation process which was to set the installation to achi before the installing. personly would’t realize i sould do that because logiclly all the files in the one disc you would like to think windows will actully know how to interact and use them but then you realize it’s windows xp

so thank you so much you are the man!
it’s finally works the xp is on the achi
But would you recommend me to use a different package version anyways?

@itayshapira100 :
If you want to try another Intel AHCI driver version, do it, but I doubt, that you will get better results than with the RST driver v11.2.0.1006.