AMD and Nvidia GOP update (No requests, DIY)

You’re funny…

Anyone ?

Is it possible to enable UEFI in the BIOS of the GTS 450?

Doubt it, due to most size of ROM ICs being 64Kb, if you hava model with 128 you can try it (GF10x) as long as you know how to recover.
There’s also some vbios on TPU used on those fake 1050 Ti (GTS 450), that claims UEFI support.

EDIT:

No and never can be. Have you at least checked your IC model and rom size… it could be a wasting time search for nothing, if you have a standard IC unless soldered a new bigger IC or if the rom even likes your pcb…
Nothing more to add, over_n_out.

Yes, 64KB.
Where can I find the BIOS for the fake GTS 450? I would like to try to use it. Is he on 64KB?

I have a chip on 64KB.
Maybe it is possible to replace the chip with 128KB? How to do this and will there be a result?

Hi guys. It’s been a while. I would like to know, if there are some changes in GOP updater. Is there any new version besides GOP_Updater_v1.9.6.5.k_mod_v0.5.2 ? Is there any chance that I can update GOP driver on RTX 2080Ti using this tool or is it still only possible manually? Please, direct me guys to the way of how to update the GOP driver to the newest possible version on RTX 2080Ti Founder Edition.

Sill works for TUxxx (5001F), no further releases of the tool exists for now…
Another NVidia tool/updater here:
GOP Update and Extraction Tool (NVIDIA Only) - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve found the second tool just after asking. It Works. The first one throws back some errors. So I’m not sure it works properly with Turing GPU’s.