AMIBCP V4.55 crashes while editing Gigabyte Z97 chipset Bios!!

HI

I am not sure what is happening as AMIBCP V4.55 crashes while editing Gigabyte Z97 series chipset bios for example GA-Z97-D3H motherboard bios Z97D3H.F9 will open in AMIBCP but if you edit any values and try to save AMIBCP exit with an error!! the wired thing is this is only happening to Gigabyte Z97 chipset motherboard Bios and not with MSI or any other Bios.
Gigabyte H97 chipset bios works great with AMIBCP this error is only with Gigabyte Z97 chipset motherboards …what may be the issue…any help ??

Thank you,

Hi
try 4.53

I Have tried that earlier …but tried your copy too but it won’t open at all and crashes instantly…

Thank you,

@CodeRush @Fernando

Can you help please??

Thank you,

How can I help if some 3rd-party tool crashes on your BIOS image, which is expected BTW, because Z97 is AptioV-based and the correct version of MMTool and AMIBCP for it is 5.xx?

@CodeRush
Thank you for replying…I have tested that too but it says it isn’t Aptio V and won’t open the image. Where I am confused is why only for Gigabyte Z97 bios?? for MSI Z97 Bios it works fine…so my question was is there any protection or something?? Thats why I asked…

Thank you

Hi

I’ve got the same mainboard and try to exactly do what you tried to do and stuck onto this save crashes.

Were you finaly successful with AMIBCP to edit and save your modded bios ?

Hello you could try this at your own risk it is the version i found online

https://turb.cc/ragmr1kv4g61.html